MINI Coupe review
The MINI Coupe has plenty of style and is an exciting car to drive. The Coupe is the first ever of it’s type to be released from the MINI line-up and looks like it could be quite a spectacular vehicle. We take a look as to why we believe the car is set to take the market by storm.
You will not find many Coupes’s which are so fun to drive yet so cheap to run. In terms of resale values the Coupe betters most rivals. The C02 emissions are also very low.
You would expect the MINI Coupe to contain plenty of safety kit considering that it has a lot of power and is quite a small car. The Coupe does not let you down in that respect. The car contains stability control as standard along with an excellent braking system. Front and side airbags help are standard keeping everyone as safe as possible.
As standard the MINI Coupe will contain stylish alloy wheels, air conditioning, parking sensors and a CD player and a DAB radio. The best feature about MINI’s is the way that the car is able to be personalised according to the driver.
Just by looking at the car many would automatically assume that it is a fun vehicle to drive. When the car is cruising, the ride is smooth and refined. When the driver wants to have a bit of fun, the John Cooper Works versions are your best bet as they offer a thrilling drive.
Some MINI Coupe variants
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Chili Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Chili/Media Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Chili/Media/Sport 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Chili/Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Media Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Media/Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper S Media Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper S Media/Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper S Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 2.0D Cooper SD Media Pack 2dr - TBA
- Coupe 2.0D Cooper SD Media/Sport Pac 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 2.0D Cooper SD Sport Pack 2dr – TBA
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper 2dr – £16,640
- Coupe 1.6T Cooper S 2dr – £19,775
- Coupe 2.0D Cooper SD 2dr – £20,510
- Coupe 1.6T John Cooper Works 2dr – £23,795
- Coupe 1.6T John Cooper Works Chili/M 2dr – £29,415