Mini Countryman Crossover
The MINI Countryman Crossover has all the potential to be a fantastic family car. We take a look in our review today some of the car’s best features.
The entry level petrol engine within the One series will produce a performance which will satisfy most. Upgrading to the Cooper and Cooper S is recommended for those who require a more powerful drive. The diesel variants offer a more economical performance but are quite speedy at the same time. We would recommend upgrading above the 89 BHP as at the car will not reach the highest of speeds.
The MINI Countryman has remarkable running costs meaning you will not have visit the fuel pumps as often as rivals. C02 emissions are kept down to a minimum at the same time. The resale values are very strong which is one of the main benefits of owning the vehicle.
The safety and security within the vehicle is one of the strongest assets of the Countryman. Stability control is placed upon the car as standard which is common amongst most MINI vehicles. Traction control is also installed as standard.
There are six airbags throughout the vehicle, a fact that helped the Euro NCAP tests provide the car with a 5 star rating. The car also comes with a tyre pressure monitoring system.
Air conditioning, full electric windows, roof rails, rear parking sensors, Bluetooth connectivity ability along with a DAB Radio is provided. In our opinion that is a generous amount of equipment. There are plenty of options on the extras list for everyone to personalise their car exactly how they want.
Some MINI Countryman variants
- Crossover 1.6 One 2WD 5dr – £16,445
- Crossover 1.6D One 2WD 5dr – £17,460
- Crossover 1.6 One Pepper Pack 2WD 5dr – £17,930
- Crossover 1.6D Cooper 2WD 5dr – £19,210
- Crossover 1.6 One Pepper/Media Pk 2WD 5dr – £19,240
- Crossover 1.6D One Media Pack 2WD 5dr – £19,240
- Crossover 1.6 Cooper Media Pack 2WD 5dr – £19,745
- Crossover 1.6D Cooper Pepper/Media Pack 5dr – £21,660
- Crossover 1.6D Cooper Chili Pack 2WD 5dr – £21,805
- Crossover 2.0D Cooper SD 5dr – £22,070
- Crossover 1.6D Cooper ALL4 Media Pk 4WD 5dr – £22,180
- Crossover 1.6T Cooper S ALL4 4WD 5dr – £22,605
- Crossover 1.6D Cooper Chili/Media Pk 2WD 5dr – £22,840
- Crossover 1.6T Cooper S ALL4 MediaPk 4WD 5dr – £24,140
- Crossover 1.6T Cooper S C/M Pk 2WD 5dr – £24,900
- Crossover 1.6T Cooper S ALL4 ChiliPk 4WD 5dr – £25,120
- Crossover 1.6T Cooper S ALL4 C/M Pk 4WD 5dr – £26,155